Tuition & Fees
Last updated: 02/22/2017
GGCA Tuition Rates
|Grades||Price per Student|
|Middle School (6-8)||$5,750|
|High School (9-12)||$6,250|
- 1st Child: FULL Price
- 2nd Child: FULL Price
- 3rd Child: HALF Price
- 4th Child: FREE
- 5th Child and Up: FULL Price
There are only two options: FACTS payments or paying in full. Tuition monies are due in advance, a minimum of 10% a month. No student can enter GGCA without being either paid in full or signed up with a monthly FACTS payment plan that starts no later than July 20th. No one can register who has an outstanding balance with GGCA. New agreements must begin no later than August 5th.
- Pay in full and receive a 5% discount on tuition.
- Pay Regular Rate and sign up for FACTS Tuition Management. Pay 10% in 10 Monthly Payments beginning no later than August. (September 5th for new agreements after July 20th)
- All registrations must be covered by a signed FACTS agreement.
- Paying in full before September 7th renders the signed FACTS agreement inactive.
|Mail Fee, if applicable||$35||if no email address provided|
|Senior Fee||$150||Includes Graduation and Senior Retreat|
|Before School Care||$275||($625 family cap)|
|Registration for the 17/18 school year||$150||($450 family cap)|
|Registration for the 18/19 school year
(can be added to your 17/18 invoice)
|$125||($375 family cap)|
Greater Grace Christian Academy’s mission is to provide the highest quality Christ-centered education to the families it serves. GGCA understands parents, in some cases, are making great sacrifices in order to enroll their children in a Christian school. Our finance department is ready and willing to work with parents so that, by God’s grace, no one who desires to be in GGCA will be left out. As with any school the balance between the desire to provide education to everyone who wants it and the need to meet the monetary needs of the school’s operation (expenses, teachers’ salaries and overhead) is delicate. The following Terms and Conditions define the commitment each parent is making when registering their child in GGCA. We are prepared, within reason, to work things out so that the continuity of each child’s education is not interrupted, however these Terms and Conditions will be applied.
The tuition price includes the cost of books and a yearbook. Tuition amounts also include curriculum costs; a portion of which may be refunded depending on the outcome of an application to the Maryland State Dept of Education. Any refund due will be administered at the end of the 3rd quarter.
Terms & Conditions
- There are only two payment options: FACTS payment plans or Paying In Full, (PIF). Tuition monies are due in advance, a minimum of 10% per month. No student can enter GGCA without either being paid in full, or signed up to a monthly FACTS payment plan, that starts no later than August. No one can register who has an outstanding balance with GGCA. New agreements must begin no later than August 5th. Financial agreements that fall into arrears will have service withdrawn, I.E. a student(s) being asked not to attend school, (details below), until a financial agreement is current. Service being withdrawn and possible withdrawal from school that ensues will entail report cards, diplomas and transcripts being withheld until debts owed are paid in full. A payment plan will be established to recover monies owed. Failure to receive regular payment on a debt owed will entail reporting to a credit agency.
- Pay in full (PIF) discounts are only applied with monies paid. A FACTS payment plan must be signed to commence no later than August 5th, as a guarantee to the school of payment. The 5% PIF discount becomes effective only if the entire tuition amount due has been paid and the funds are available for collection from any applicable financial institution, prior to the first day of school.
- A promise of payment such as a scholarship grant or employment related benefit, will neither reduce a bill, nor be accepted as a payment in full. Tuition and fee bills will remain current, but will be reduced when payment from such sources is received.
- FACTS payment plans that miss a payment will automatically be reattempted on the respective 5th or 20th of the month. When personal or family circumstances challenge the continuance of a payment plan, a WRITTEN request to avoid a student(s) being withdrawn from classes must be submitted to the Finance Office, (telephone communication is no longer acceptable). Without this request’s approval, payment plans that show two or more successive missed payments, not made up by the 7th of the following month, will entail a student(s) being withdrawn from classes. Missed FACTS payments can be made in the finance office but CANNOT be made up by personal check, no exceptions. (Cashiers check, money orders, bank drafts or cash are acceptable. Students, who are withdrawn for more than two weeks, pending payment, will be considered not enrolled and will have to be re-registered. Missed FACTS payments due to activity initiated by the account holder, (closed account, frozen funds) without express communication to the Finance office, will entail immediate withdrawal from classes of students.
- Seniors who enroll in another school/college at the same time as their enrollment in GGCA will be eligible for a 10% discount on tuition. The Dual Enrollment Discount will be administered following verification of an active enrollment in another school or college.
Withdrawal / Expulsion
If Students are withdrawn from school, the only monies that can be refunded are any monies paid beyond the quarter in which the Student(s) are withdrawn. No registration fees are refundable. Prior to the first day of school, any monies paid will be refunded upon withdrawal, except registration fees. Withdrawal only negates the charges beyond the quarter in which the students are withdrawn and the responsible party is liable for any charges unpaid. Expulsion will negate charges beyond the date of expulsion.
The activities deposit is payable up front to cover the possibility that a student(s) will participate in certain extra curricular activities, 5th through 12th grades only. The fees for the various extra-curricular activities are as follows:
|Fall Soccer/Volleyball||Winter Basketball||Spring Baseball/Soccer|
|Middle School Boys||$155||$230||$175|
|Middle School Girls||$155||$230||$175|
|Instrument Lessons||$295||per year|